for now, the lack of a more finely developed version of this, together with the need/interest to share it, makes me post this here and as such:
- trigger: a moment of intensity, struggle, discomfort – a frown, gasp of fear, sadness, anger, frustration?
- noticing: taking the time, creating a gap, clearing mental space – “no need to act immediately” – what am I experiencing? what are the facets of this moment, what is coming up? in all senses, things I’d locate ‘inside’ or ‘outside’ of me. movement might help (rocking, rolling, stretching), relaxing the shoulders, humming, or taking slow, deep breaths.
- my multiverse: engaging with this dynamic ‘as mine’, so that i can do with it / through it what is mine to do. it might be interesting to go back to notice the ‘trigger’ from this perspective. it can be a very slow process.
- what’s below, driving this: what aspects or forces am i “receiving but judging as unwanted”, so that this quality of trigger/struggle/”argh!” arises..? towards which force could i be more welcoming, tender, offer it my attention, or receive support and inspiration from it / others who know about it?
- this is what matters to me, here, now: acknowledging that this is what is central for me (here and now). this is my perspective/situation, and so i will use my voice, brains, bodies and whatnot in service of this, and not something else.
- creative ideas, new paths: do emerge, with time spent in this attitude. let the process do its work, too.
- offer to others: invite others into this process – maybe they, too, carry some notion and interest in them towards this question/thing that i (apparently) care about?