for now, the lack of a more finely developed version of this, together with the need/interest to share it, makes me post this here and as such:
- trigger: a moment of intensity, struggle, discomfort – a frown, gasp of fear, anger, aggression?
- noticing: taking the time, creating a gap, clearing mental space from “I need to act, immediately” – what am I experiencing here? what are the facets of this moment, what is coming up? in all senses, things I’d locate ‘inside’ or ‘outside’ me. movement might help, or breathing.
- my multiverse: engaging with this dynamic ‘as mine’, so that I can do with it / through it what is mine to do. it might be interesting to go back to noticing the ‘trigger’ from this perspective. this can be a very slow process.
- what’s below, driving this: what aspects or forces am I “receiving but judging as unwanted”, so that this quality of trigger/struggle/argh arises..? towards which force might i rather be more tender, offer them my support, or receive support and inspiration from them, unrestrained? which external forces affect me, ‘are not mine’ but close and therefore present?
- this is what matters to me, here, now: i acknowledge that this is what is central for me (here and now). this is my perspective/situation, and so I will use my brains and bodies and whatnot to figure out a way to stand in (lie down, dance, run, morph, stretch, roister) (for) it. I may not find a way, now, but this conundrum of impressions, the questions that come with it, is what is mine to ‘sit with’, now. to devote my time and energy to.
- creative ideas, new paths: will emerge, for me, with time spent in this attitude. i let the process do its work, too.
- offer to others: invite others into this process – maybe they, too, carry some fire / water / air whatever energy in them towards this question/thing that i care about?