for now, the lack of a more finely developed version of this, together with the need/interest to share it, makes me post this here and as such:
- trigger: a moment of intensity, struggle, discomfort – a frown, gasp of fear, sadness, anger, frustration?
- noticing: take the time, create a gap, clear mental space – “no need to act immediately” – what am I experiencing? what are the facets of this moment, what is coming up? in all senses, things I’d locate ‘inside’ or ‘outside’ of me. movement might help (rocking, rolling, stretching), relaxing your shoulders, or taking deep breaths.
- my multiverse: engage with this dynamic ‘as yours’, so that you can do with it / through it what is yours to do. it might be interesting to go back to notice the ‘trigger’ from this perspective. it can be a very slow process.
- what’s below, driving this: what aspects or forces are you “receiving but judging as unwanted”, so that this quality of trigger/struggle/”argh!” arises..? towards which force could you be more welcoming, tender, offer it your support, or receive support and inspiration from it?
- this is what matters to me, here, now: acknowledge that this is what is central for you (here and now). this is your perspective/situation, and so you will use your voice, brains, bodies and whatnot in service of this, and not something else.
- creative ideas, new paths: emerge, with time spent in this attitude. let the process do its work, too.
- offer to others: invite others into this process – maybe they, too, carry some notion and interest in them towards this question/thing that you care about?